Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

3 months old!
















HI everybody,
I (Jacob) am 3 months old today and there are alot of things I like to do. First I'd like you to meet my new friend. Everytime mommy puts me under all my toys I always reach for him first, he's got lots of arms and I can easily grab and suck on them as I'd like. It also has my favorite colors on it. I have discovered to that I am a great kicker.. I kick all day long and my legs are getting stronger so that mommy can hold me up and I can bear a little weight on them each day. I am also learning how to grab and hold onto rattles and smaller toys and bring them to my mouth (picture above) My hands are starting to really do what i want them to do now, they also taste good when I can't find my pacifier. I decided to be nice to mommy again tonight and i slept 7 1/2 hours straight, eat, and then another 3 hours and this time mommy slept all of that too!!! she was so proud of me. I still enjoy napping but I have officially awoken, as mommy has said!! no more sleep all day long. Mommy is currently working on a blog posting that will be called " A Day in the life of Jacob" that way everyone can see what a typical day is like for me. It will probably be posted tomorrow as mommy has to work tonight, but it should be interesting. Well, thank you to all who come and get to see a little glimpse of what I do each day and I hope that as I get older it gets more and more exciting!

No comments: