Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

*VIDEO*Jacob and Baby Einstein Activity Gym






Jacob just keeps improving when it comes to his respiratory virus. All that is left now is a strong cough, but no more wheezing or congestion or runny nose. Also , he is doing much better with taking his reflux medicine. He hasn't choked or gagged once in the last few days. I can tell a difference in how much he spits up, he maybe only spits up about 5-10 times a day compared to 4-5 times with every feeding (25+ times a day) , but I guess until his viral cough is gone, we won't know if the acid isn't backing up enough to stop the reflux cough he had. I do still feel him refluxing a couple times a day, but usually only a drop or two of spit up follows it. The video here is of Jacob with his Baby Einstein Activity Gym, nothing too exciting, just thought you'd like to see him doing one of his favorite activities for now. In the video you will notice I called Jacob "Jimmy" in the beginning of the video!!!! I didn't even realize I did that until i watched the video. I am usually accidentally calling him his cousins name "Parker", I think this is the first time i called him Jimmy. He has started to try to reach in the direction of objects, i don't think he really has any control of it, but he definitely does swing his arms up to wherever a toy is hanging down by him. Also, I changed the amount of pictures that show on this main blog page so it won't take slow computers as long to show the pictures, so if you would like to see the older pictures, there is a column on the right that lists the months (called archives) and just click on which month of pictures you'd like to view.

No comments: